Casa by Moda knows how important your furry friend is, so pets are welcome in Casa by Moda communities. We don’t charge you extra for your paw pals to live with us and you can apply for a pet to move in at any time.
We have some simple but essential terms and conditions to make sure you, your pet and all our residents are safe and happy.
• Dogs (excluding banned breeds)
• Caged birds
• Fish tanked up to 50 litres
• Rodents, hamsters, gerbils or guinea pigs
The Nitty Gritty
• Residents must apply for permission from Casa by Moda to keep a pet either before you move in or when you are thinking of getting a pet.
• You will be asked to sign a pet licence when your pet is approved to join our community. There is no cost for this.
• To ensure the comfort of all of our residents, you may be asked to bring your pet for a meet and greet with supporting information before we finalise your licence.
• For the comfort of all residents, pets are currently not allowed on the external landscapes/ play areas. They should always be accompanied in communal areas and dogs must be on a lead in any area of the neighbourhood. Any mess must be picked up promptly or charges will be incurred.
• Pets are not allowed in gardens areas unaccompanied, and all mess must be cleaned up promptly.
• We can’t accept any animal listed in the schedule of the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976, protected or dangerous breeds.
• Any dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 may not be kept at the property including Pit Bull Terriers and Japanese Tosa.
• Casa by Moda usually only accepts two pets per home.
• You may be required to provide additional information about your pet, including, but not limited to, evidence of inoculations.
• You're responsible for the care of your pet and of the home at all times.
• You will be liable for the cost of any damage caused to the home or communal areas of the building and will be charged the full cost of making good any damage. Any damage must be reported to the Casa by Moda team immediately.
• A check out inspection will be carried out at the end of your tenancy. You're responsible for the cost of a deep clean including the carpets if required.
• If you breach any of the terms and conditions of your pet licence, your tenancy will be at risk.
• Check out your MyCasa app for local pet services and special offers